Riddell SpeedFlex, Speed Icon and Foundation helmets for players based in Western Australia. These helmets are custom ordered, shipped from the US and take 4-5 weeks to arrive. Deliveries can be picked up by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Riddell SpeedFlex – detailed product information and size chart
Riddell Speed Icon – detailed product information and size chart
Riddell Foundation – detailed product information and size chart
This product is supplied through South Pacific Pro Sports Supply independent of the Perth Broncos American Football Club Inc. By placing an order, you are accepting the terms and conditions of purchasing from SPPSS.
HELMET FITTING AND FEATURES. Click to see videos...
WARNING: NO HELMET CAN PREVENT SERIOUS HEAD OR NECK INJURIES A PLAYER MIGHT RECEIVE WHILE PARTICIPATING IN FOOTBALL. Click to read full warning...
1) Helmet must be properly fitted. See instructions.
2) Do not modify, change or alter helmet in any way.
3) Do not remove labels on helmet. See terms of limited warranty.
4) Helmet protection will be reduced seriously by some applied common substances without damage being visible to the user. It is recommended that user employ only factory authorized paints, cleaners, waxes, adhesives, guards and attachments as instructed.
The warranty on helmet shells is five (5) years for polycarbonate (Varsity) helmets and three (3) years for ABS (Youth) helmets from the original date of purchase, provided there has been normal use and proper maintenance. It is recommended that your helmet be reconditioned every year by a Riddell Factory Authorized Reconditioner. Proper maintenance requires reconditioning of your helmet at least every two (2) years by NOCSAE Licensed Reconditioner using only new factory replacement liners in the reconditioning process. Evidence of any of the following conditions will operate to void this warranty:
1) Failure to have the helmet reconditioned at least every two (2) years by a NOCSAE Licensed Reconditioner.
2) Installation of non-OEM parts whenever a liner replacement is necessary.
3) Where shells have been damaged by a chemical reaction from the use of incompatible materials such as:
a. Attachment of a guard, face mask or component of another manufacturer or mismated material.
b. Use of cleaners, waxes or paints of another manufacturer or failure to follow recommended cleaning an painting instructions.